Format: Hardcover|Change

on 20 September 2014
An excellent book! I found every page more and more exciting through to the end. Now I want to read The Poison Tree. This one is the first one I have read from Erin Kelly.
on 20 February 2014
I was enjoying the book until the middle, it seem to lose its focus which made it difficult to finish. Will try other book by Erin.
on 25 January 2013
Read a review of this book in a newspaper. I enjoyed it very much. Most books end up with someone winning but not this one. It left many things unfinished for all the characters almost as if there was a sequel to the story to be written at a later date. A really good read.
on 8 January 2015
Great book, tho I felt the last part was not as strong as the rest. Not exactly a happy ending either, I don't see how anyone will get over the events of that weekend.
on 22 June 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this book & would recommend it to anyone else who likes a really fascinating story with an interesting twist. Couldn't put it down.
on 31 May 2013
Absolutely LOVED this book, couldnt put it down, had to rush out and get it after reading Erin Kelly's the Poisin Tree which was also a fanstastic book.
on 21 January 2014
Really gripping, read well into the night as couldn't put it down. Will definitely read more by the same author
on 2 October 2013
Cracking psychological thriller that I gobbled up at every opportunity. The main character is memorably chilling and creepy, the twist totally ambushed me - and I usually spot them a mile off - and at times during the last chapters it's almost too tense to read.
on 29 September 2013
This is one of the best books I have read in a long time. Couldn't put it down from start to finish!
on 19 May 2014
I loved this book but it did make me feel foolish when the major plot twist had occurred and it took me a fair few pages to realise....