on 10 July 2014
A bit of fun for a sunny afternoon. See what shapes your clouds make. Cross reference them to this book. Don't think too much!
on 28 December 2012
a good little pocket book, dont blink or they will dissapear its all about your own imagination worth a look
on 5 December 2014
A little dissapointed about this book, pictures were not as imagantive as I would have expected them to be
on 27 April 2012
Although quite a few of the photo's are really lovely, I was a little dissappointed with a few of the photographs, I found myself turning the book around to try and find what the photo claimed to be.
over the years i have seen far better photo's posted that 'look like things' I think it could of been researched a little better ..
Saying that I love the clouds posted by my facebook friends well done .. and keep your head in the clouds
on 24 July 2015
bought as a gift. very informative. worth the money !
on 11 November 2015
Was a present but couldn't resist a look inside.
on 2 December 2015
Bought as present for my pilot son; he liked it
on 26 June 2012
A mixed bag of photos here. Some you can see the shape straight away, some you can't work out! Bought for a friend so hope she sees them better than me.
on 28 February 2015
excellent value and service
on 16 October 2015
Got it for the wife Good