Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 6 April 2012
As with the first book this second Clouds That Look Like Things is a great book not only to look at but also full of useful info for the growing number of cloudspotters out there. Giant fish,Homer Simpson,Dragons and Toppless sunbathers are all in here as well as my own addition!! As with all of Gavin's books there's a great deal of humour involved while also being very informative on the subject too.
Not intersested in clouds?I'm sure this will make you look at them in a very different light now and you'll find youself looking for the next topless sunbather in the sky :)
on 6 June 2012
A really nice book to have around the house to pick up when fancy a browse. Quite inspirational , made me look at clouds in a while new way.
on 8 June 2012
This was a very nice book to purchase, and I am sharing it now with others who love the clouds as much as I do. The pictures are large and clear, and the colors are beautiful. A nice book to have.
on 9 June 2012
Lovely interesting book, stunning pictures. Bought as a gift, but looked through it prior to giving it away. The recipient loved the book, lovely, unusual book gift.
on 21 June 2012
Wonderful photography! Reminds me of childhood times when one could lie down outside and stare at clouds,making up stories for the different shapes that could be recognized --caused a lot of arguments too if one disagreed about naming them --but they changed so quickly. Most enjoyable.
on 2 July 2013
Great quality book for anyone who loves clouds! Interesting, great pics.made me join the cloud appreciation society :) arrived well packaged,in perfect condition,on time. Good price too.
on 17 July 2012
As soon as I read the title I was hooked. I had always been interested in the ephemeral way clouds can look like all sorts of other things such as mountains, seas, UFOs etc.
on 3 January 2013
A lovely stocking filler that shows you pictures of many clouds and inspires you to get out there and look for some of your own
on 19 March 2013
I loved the idea of this book, but there must be better pictures to use than teh ones chosen here. Some of them are great, but some are really sub-standard. It's a shame because I love staring at clouds and seeing shapes :)
on 8 May 2013
I bought this for my 88 year old Mum who is always making pictures out of clouds. I was a bit disappointed within the quality of the photographs. A pity seeing that they are the whole point of the book.