on 7 September 2014
This is the "book of the technique". The efficacy of the technique is a much
wider subject. The book could have been condensed well below 300 pages
but such length may be necessary for those who are knew to the concepts
of vibrational energy.

The claimed USP (unique selling point) of the technique is that it gives a
practical guide to using such energies - and claims a high efficacy rate. It
leaves some questions unanswered - but provides links to websites for
access to more information and (at cost!) workshops etc.

The technique came to the author during an internal US air flight but it is
not explained until page 220 and there is no mention of why the specific
four points of focus are part of the technique.

For my own part, I am using the technique daily but the jury is out as to the
efficacy of the whole thing. That said, I am pleased to have purchased the
book and to have some insight into its subject matter.
on 7 July 2014
Had this book a few years before starting to use it, it does bring up things you had forgotten about which could still be affecting you subconsciously. Brought up something that I hadn't thought was affecting me from when I was about 12 when my dad went into hospital, I nearly cried all day. feel much lighter.
on 16 February 2013
This book is great. It is self-contained and complete. There is absolutely no requirement to purchase any further materials. I purchased this book because I suffer from fibromyalga and chronic fatigue syndrome. Within a few days of doing the exercises I am experiencing a strength and energy which I have not experienced in many years. I am no longer struggling with continual tiredness and exhaustion. Absolutely amazing. I have only had the book a short while and been doing the exercises less than two weeks so I do not know if my fibromyalga is yet healed, that is something which I want to test over a longer term to make sure and not make any mistaken claims.

Even if I am not healed any further the book is worth every penny and more for the new found strength and energy I have, as well as the emotional benefits I have already experienced. I cant recommend this book highly enough and am buying copies for my family.
on 26 January 2014
This book gives insight into other peoples lives, and the problems others have lived with. People who have benefited from the techniques described. I agree with the authors that the body responds to self healing once the right frame of mind is reached.
Also know that there are many are not able to accept that healing can be achieved without medication. This book is an inspiring read, whatever your thoughts regarding healing are.
on 23 April 2015
This book is full of fluffiness and non-scientific talk. It's entirety consist of building up to 'the code' which then is a real let down. I started practicing it regularly with the book but found no response. It's not something that is helpful.
on 7 February 2013
Wonderfull book, great results, do not really know how they work, but just do the codes as described in the book and you will find changes start to happen in your life and health almost from day one of beginning the codes. Can't reccommend this book highly enough. Have bought five copies already and distributed them among my family group.
on 20 March 2013
I am interested in using the subconsciuos mind to assist the healing process and this was suggested as an alternative to The Emotion Code but having read both I personally prefer The Emotion Code
on 20 April 2014
Just finished book and ready to go, after feeling like such a victim this book has taught me, it starts with me & I can't control others or make them act differently & be nicer! I am starting the healing process, one step at a time.
on 18 July 2016
Very interesting but I did feel that main points were repeated a bit too much. The information is sound and I now use the codes!
on 5 November 2013
The Healing Code has opened a wonderful new door in my life. It is such an easy process to follow with logical and factual information, based on scientific research. This method brings things to the surface from long ago, in my case, aged four. It answered a question from an injustice which marred a relationship with my family over sixty years. This was a amazing revaluation. The healing and balance this brings creates peace of mind and happiness. Many of my friends and family are now benefiting from The Healing Code. Thank you.