on 31 January 2011
Anyone who likes Stephen Fry will love this book, I found it so so funny, the recipes and poetry are an absolute joy although I must say I really would not like to actually try the recipes. Overall a very light hearted and entaining book, huge fan of Mrs Stephen Fry.
on 9 October 2010
If you follow Mrs Fry on Twitter, I guess you don't need a review, you already ordered the book.
But if you not follow her, and you like to laugh - treat yourself with this book! It's so funny, so awesome, it's really hard to put down - a really good read.
on 14 March 2014
I read the book in one go, absolutely fantastic and hilarious!! Not many books can make me laugh out loud! Thank you Mrs. Fry
on 27 January 2013
Absolutely hilarious! Stephen Fry as his own wife... come on, you have to give in. I laughed out loud with every single page.
on 27 December 2013
Great little light read. Laugh out loud funny and you'll get through it in no time, I have even read it again since.
on 19 December 2013
a very easy to read, witty book. steven fry has a lovely sense of humour and writes surprisingly well as a woman!
on 23 October 2010
This is the silliest book I have read this year, and I love it! The wit is elegant and sparkling, and the wisdom and loving nature of Edna enchanting.
I have vowed never to twitter, but this book might just convert me ... can't wait for next year's to come out.
Will she ever find out the truth? Does she care?? Will they find the baby???
on 11 February 2013
enjoyed the daftness and imagination of this book. very easy to read in little chunks due to the diary format
on 29 April 2014
I loved this book,easy to read and so so funny! Wish there was other books like this one.Fab book please read
on 20 May 2013
Best comedy book I have purchased this year! the humour is fab, and I've followed it on Twitter for ages!