Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 October 2013
Very good book, great condition, nice and easy read. Interesting plot line, quite different from first film version but both entertaining none the less.
on 25 November 2013
Classic gory horror, great writing. Wanted to read before seeing the new film adaptation and was not disappointed! Now can't wait to see it on screen.
on 19 February 2016
Fantastic book! It was so gripping throughout that I couldn't put it down! He has a great writing style that just keeps you on the edge of your seat!
on 27 July 2015
I did watch the film but forgotten what it was it was about. I loved reading this book it refreshed my memory. Stephen King never fails his readers.
on 27 October 2013
This novel incorporates all the core concepts of a traditional king thriller. Brilliant read and very emotionally written. Highly recommended.
on 24 April 2014
This is an amazing book. I bought it long time ago but forgot to leave a review about it. It is simply amazing and I recommend it everyone.
on 17 May 2015
I'm not normally a fan of Stephen King but I whizzed through this story in a week! I couldn't put it down wanting to know what happened.
on 15 November 2013
Always was one of his best. Read many, many years ago and just re-read on kindle. Still gripping and looking forward to the new film.
on 21 November 2013
I first read this boom when it was first published. this time round it was much better and far more destructive than I remember. Xx
on 17 November 2013
Sure it's clunky in places, but this still has the undeniable narrative gift that has enthralled constant readers for over 30 years.