Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 October 2010
If you have read Lorna Byrnes' first book you will have waited with great expectation for this new one.
I did enjoy the book and allthough it told a lot of her earlier life, it also gave the impression of a difficult and often harsh way of life, what a burden she carried!
I have to be honest and say I am still coming to terms with what she wrote and I will re read the book again to get more insight into it. I found it thought provoking and had a lot of sympathy for Lorna, she has a gift but it has been at an enormous cost to her personally...I hope she finds happiness love and peace.
on 5 September 2011
After reading Lorna Byrne's first book (Angels in My Hair) I was very much looking forward to reading Stairways to Heaven and I certainly was not disappointed in any way. The way she talks about the angels is so uplifting and somehow makes you feel that you want to try and be a better person in life. She is a very unique person. I hope that she is going to publish another book as I feel sure she has a lot more to add to her first two books.
on 20 September 2010
I eagerly awaited release of Stairways to Heaven and it did not disappoint. Lorna writes in a way that is simple, powerful, and clear. She discusses controversial topics with ease and finesse. The messages of love and light radiate from the pages. I am especially intrigued by the different types of angels mentioned, and I hope there is another book to follow. Stairways to Heaven is a wonderful companion to Angels in My Hair; I couldn't put it down.
on 14 June 2011
Absolutely fantastic book written by an amazing lady!! Enjoyed reading this book so much that I didn't want to put it down. It is a MUST read for anyone who believes in the angelic realms, so comforting to know that there is always someone there for us.
on 17 March 2011
Looks like Lorna has sold out to commercialism in a big way with this book. It's disjointed, waffles and appears to be trying to please everyone, and it's clear the mighty dollar is present in this rendition.

Angels In My Hair felt like it was honest, sincere and written from the heart. It was an awesome book to experience. She had her say, covered everything and should have left it at that.

In this book she tries to cover all her previous work, clearly rushing it, and then waffles in a disjointed fashion for the rest. She is being told what she should write rather than writing whats in her heart. The first book took a lifetime, this one is clearly to a deadline :(

I was hoping it would lead on from Angels in My Hair and how she is doing since. It doesnt. Very disappointing I'm afraid. Though in it's own right, if you never read the first book, this would be *average*.
on 26 October 2010
I was looking forward to this read as I had read her first book, Angels in my Hair. It was definitely an interesting read but I prefered her first book because it was a little simpler. The book gets very heavy and intense towards the end and I found myself racing through the last chapter just to finish it! Well written and understandable. The reader definitely needs an open mind!!! Harsh sceptics - beware!!! Give it a try...
on 21 October 2010
Absolutely amazing. After reading Angels in My Hair, I couldn't wait for Lorna Byrne's new book Stairways to Heaven to come out. I wasn't disappointed and am reading it for the second time round. I have always felt a bond with Angels but for Lorna it is an everyday experience. I found that many answers in Lorna's books were answered or confirmed. I do enjoy reading spiritual books but I would say that Lorna's two books are the best I have read so far. I would highly recommend this book.
on 16 October 2010
After reading Angels in My Hair and very much enjoying it, I was interested to read the second version. In the first few chapters I thought it was a little slow to get going, but overall it was very good. The story of the two spirits was very interesting and thought provoking.

When reading Lorna Byrne you do feel sincerity, humility and honesty, and it is a fascinating insight into this hidden world.
on 1 October 2011
I found Lorna's first book rather depressing, but this one is so lovely and uplifting. She goes much further in this book, but still holds back on telling us more. It is not for everyone though, I expect some would find it utter nonsense, but I loved it. We need to start seeing and feeling the bigger picture and stop thinking so much like humans, opening our minds to other worlds and dimensions.
on 12 December 2011
A wonderful inspitational and uplifting book just as Lorna Bryne's first book. The author's experiences with Angels and the Angelic Realms is Written very simply; Her humbling human approach to the subject matter is very endearing and a joy to read. I felt that I did not want to put this book down once I had started it. I highly recommend this book fo any one going through some difficulties in their life as it offers some hope and encouragement, or for anyone interested in Angels and the Angelic Realms.