• Edge

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 April 2017
I haven’t read a Jeffrey Deaver book for several years. I don’t know why but he went off my radar.
This book, Edge, is a bit different from his previous books, it is still hard hitting, twists and turns, devious and in some instances violent and a bit gruesome but that is to be expected.
It is well written and kept me engrossed although sometimes out of my comfort zone.
It is a good story.
I’m glad I found this author again.
on 14 March 2017
Love reading Jeffery Deaver, a favourite author of mine, and 'Edge' is everything I expected, a real page turner. It's a stand alone tale with a chilling storyline that chopped and changed keeping me guessing right to the end, brilliantly suspenseful ... just how I like it!! I highly recommend author Jeffery Deaver who is brilliant at weaving amazingly intricate storylines keeping you enthralled and guessing right to the end of every page-turning novel.
on 28 April 2017
This subject matter has been done before, or perhaps copied. Nevertheless I have read similar e.g. Dick Francis' "The Danger". However, the book was still an entertaining, gripping read drawing the reader into relating to the main protagonist, Corte, and his charges. I particularly liked the way board games and their strategies were (loosely & intermittently) woven into the story (incl. Risk which I spent many evenings playing with friends when we had no TV). There are a few twists and turns and though these are not overly surprising they maintain the suspense. Highly recommended as an "action/suspense thriller"....
on 29 June 2017
Usually like Jeffery Deaver books but found this one a bit too predictable.I kept having the sneaking suspicion that I`d read it before but I`m sure i have not! I Also found some of the terminology "lifter" "shepherd" & such a bit confusing at times. Not his best I`m afraid in my opinion
on 4 June 2017
A very good book as one would expect from th is author twist and turns on nearly every page Great Book Tom Waters
on 23 April 2017
I have always enjoyed Jeffrey Deaver, and this book did not disappoint. I hope to read more of Corte and his shepherding.
on 16 May 2017
I have been a fan of Jeffery Deaver for years but have come to the conclusion that actually some of his stand alone novels are the best (Maiden's Grave!!). I don't need to write a lengthy review as it just simply does what all thrillers should...has pace, style, depth of characters, twist and turns. Just read it.
on 3 March 2017
One of Jeffrey Reaver's best. This Kindle edition will keep your interest to the very end and hoping for a few more chapters.
on 19 April 2017
Once again a thoroughly good read. Really enjoyed it. K reps you guessing with a twist at the end you wont Ser coming.
on 10 March 2017
great author read lots of his books looking forward to reading this