on 31 August 2015
I've enjoyed reading through this book, but was disappointed as I was expecting more guides and ideas. It's more a book on what Kirstie has done in her home and the stories behind her little projects. I was expecting some of the crafts to be easy to do, but there are whole chapters on things like welding, glass blowing etc, which are not projects you can do without a professional by your side, and certainly can't just be done in the front room. However, it gave me a few ideas on how to brighten up some old bits of furniture.
on 21 July 2011
I bought this book for my Daughter - In - Law and she said that she loved reading this and thought that it was excellent in every way.
She had lots of ideas for her own interior after gaining much inspiration when looking through this publication.

I am pleased to think I can get it right when it comes to a gift for my Daughter-In-Law!!

I should have purchase one for myself but perhaps she will eventually let me have her copy as she wont have much time to herself as she will be having a baby soon!!
I have rated this highly based on what feedback I have received!!
on 12 August 2017
Great ideas and nicely written and explained.
on 6 October 2017
Very lightweight book. Nothing really original in it.
on 24 August 2017
A lovely book
on 18 May 2017
great book in great condition
on 4 July 2016
Best book of it's kind that I have found. Have since ordered another for a friend and he loves it!
on 10 January 2016