Customer reviews

NIV Study Bible Hardback (New International Version)
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 10 August 2016
I have been using this bible for the past month or so, but waited till now to give a good, accurate review of this product. And what a product! I was very impressed with this as soon as I opened the box, and with all the extra information within this bible, this product continues to keep on giving.

Please note - never aim to use this product as a portable, travel bible. It is big!! It's slightly longer than an A5 notebook, and roughly as thick as the biggest, hardback Harry Potter book! But the content within this bible makes it totally worth it.

There are colour pictures and maps throughout to add to the historical knowledge required to fully understand the content of the passages. This includes diagrams of areas being mentioned (area's of isreal, Herod's palace ect ect). I would guess that the word count of the bible is nearly doubled by the additional writing added to explain the meaning behind each section or verse of the bible. It is easy to follow and find the comments on each section. I really love the finger slots that are cut into the side of the pages - they make it very easy to find a certain book.

I'd recommend this to any person who wants to dive deep into the Word, or for a bible school/Theology student!
on 30 November 2016
This is such a great book and it was exactly what I wanted. However, somewhere in packaging the front cover got scrunched up. We're the type of family that likes to keep the cover on a hardback until it's really not holding together! So this was the only disappointment. Overall, great service!
review image review image
on 10 February 2016
A wealth of information. The font size is too small so I hope to transfer it on to my computer or laptoap.
on 20 December 2014
I needed as many of these Bibles as my friend could carry in his luggage back to Kenya for the clergy in his Diocese. Shipping them direct had been denied me because, it was said, such items often do not reach their destination. This edition is of great help to those in rural areas who lack opportunity to continue their formal studies.
on 31 March 2017
The text is far too small.
on 15 August 2017
I hadn't realised it was a compact version and find the print too small for me to read! I have contacted the seller and also reported to amazon that I wanted to change it for the larger copy but so far have had no response .......
on 21 June 2017
Good quality and great pictures.
on 18 May 2016
Great presentation. Has taken me a while to get used to the format. Larger than I expected so cannot travel with it.
on 3 October 2016
Print a little small
on 14 December 2016
Bought as a gift for my son. Lovely study bible.