on 11 June 2014
I purchased Perfect Greek to follow up Total Greek that I already owned. Same format, you play the part of a third pupil while the teacher runs though things with 2 pupils on the disc. I found reading and learning from the helpful small book before doing each section helpful,but maybe because I'm old school(or just old!).I have tried a few other cheaper options but find this easily the best, without having to spend a real fortune.Cant think of much I didn't like but you will of course have to find some words from elsewhere, free mobile translators or online, it cant teach you everything.
on 23 February 2014
This is an excellent way to learn Greek ,but please buy Total Greek first, then Perfect Greek .... I am so pleased with both sets of Dvds I plan a visit to Greece very soon to use and practice speaking to the locals !!
on 9 May 2014
Love this language series. 5 stars for 'Total Greek' - 4 for this intermediate to advanced version only because it tries to pack too much into only 4 CDs. Had expected 8 CDs like the Total course, which was paced better and allowed you to get comfortable before moving to new topics. You do cover a lot of ground though, and it follows on really well from the Total course (don't attempt this set without doing that first!). Excellent coverage of key grammar points which means you can do way more than just parrot out phrases. Highly recommended series and well worth the money.