on 10 May 2013
Just what was needed for last minute revision purposes,easy to use and good value. Happy to recommend well worth it.
on 9 September 2013
A helpful and worthwhile purchase but..I bought this for my niece last year when she wanted to be able to revise for her A Level exams. I was disappointed to be told by her that there were about 5 pages missing from the Language Change section (pages 28-32). Because we didn't realise until after the returns deadline, she was stuck with a workbook that had pages missing and I refused to buy her another one as I felt we'd been cheated. Surely a text is checked before being published?!!!!
on 8 August 2015
Very useful for exam practice once you've exhausted all the past papaers
on 8 February 2015
Really comprehensive no useful
on 15 January 2015
Arrived on time. Very helpful!
on 10 July 2014
A few very useful texts.