on 2 June 2017
Goodbook
on 16 February 2015
Great book, very useful & informative, helped me prepare for an interview very well with up to date knowledge.
on 15 January 2013
this book is good for dipping into for specific subjects. it's language is understandable for less experienced practitioners to understand but is also in depth enough for those who want a learn why we do the things we do.
I have used this book in my practice and being a trainee EYP it was useful for me to explain and back up changes and improvements I have made.
Having the activities help to consolidate what has been read and really think about your own situation.
I would recommend to all who work and are planning to work in Early Years
on 3 March 2014
I'm studying a level 3 course but need better understanding of the EYFS. This book is great gives good insight, facts and knowledge. Its written in an easy way to understand has great tips and activities you can try in your setting. it has help me a lot with my course and within my setting and has improved my skills, I would recommend this book to anyone within the child care setting.
on 18 February 2013
Is helpful to someone who is new to the EYFS, Does go into a little more detail in some areas than I needed & in other areas doesn't quite cover the details I was looking for but a handy book to have anyway
on 16 November 2013
I would recommend this publication for anyone working with children aged 0-5 years. It is easy to follow and is ideal for professionals to keep up to date with the EYFS Framework.
Gave some ideas, more for nusery than child minders, found some interesting points that i can use in home base setting
on 21 April 2013
my daughter is doing this course and has proved invaluable- it arrived in good time well packaged would recommend .
on 10 September 2013
If you work professional in setting with children you must have this book. Inside you can find all rules .
on 20 December 2016
it helped me a lot during my studies as an EYP. Highly recommended for everyone in the early years sector.