Customer reviews

CACHE Level 1 Caring for Children                                     Award, Certificate, Diploma
Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 November 2012
Dear Readers who are thinking of buying this book,

I took a gamble buying this book and only reading one available costumer review but I am extremely happy with the desicion I made. I would give it 5stars absolutely amazing book and super easy.Extremely easy English and very good. English is my second language and I understood every word of this book. The images and use of vocabulary was extremely easy.

I study childcare and this helped me a lot, it gave me very easy great information. This book gives you special assignments to try and understand the text being written. I thank the person who wrote this book as they are an angel.

It is your choice if you want to buy the book but if you do I garantee you will not be disappointed.

By,
A very Happy Costumer
on 23 September 2017
just what my daughter needed for her course
on 22 April 2012
Excellent book for learners in this field, very clear and easy to read. It has all of the information needed for the course.
on 11 December 2013
I bought this book for my son who is doing childcare in school and also hoping to do a Cache course in college next year. He say's that this book is very easy to understand as it gives good explanations of all the main topics. There are lots of diagrams and pictures throughout which he says also makes it easier to understand and remember. The main points and key words are highlighted on each page and this makes for a good revision guide.
on 1 November 2014
Really pleased with this book it's helped me a lot and was very quick to be delivered so I am a very happy customer
on 4 March 2014
I love this book, it helps me and my students so much. The wording is clear and the book is easy to follow
on 11 October 2013
its a good learning book and the price was ok too and it will help on the course grandaughter doing
on 8 September 2016
great information within this book great for any college student or any one studying childcare
on 17 October 2016
My daughter found this book very useful for her collage study would recommend it
on 3 November 2014
This book is fab, I brought it for college and so glad I did