on 27 April 2014
I'm studying AS Geography at the moment and bought this book as my teacher recommended it, saying it was much better for revision purposes. I disagree; the notes are very generalised, there are very few specific case studies and each topic is skimmed over without much detail - explanations are brief and common sense. It does give exam feedback, but its no different to the feedback I received from my teachers - and that's free! Considering for both units the price is just under £20, I expected a lot more from this book. Definitely would not recommend.
on 9 April 2013
I couldn't fault this book! It was delivered on time and in perfect condition. If you are doing Edexcel Geography at A-Level then I strongly recommend this book. It is laid out according to the spec so it makes revising easier. It is lightweight and easily fits in a school at without taking up too much room.

Fingers crossed I can get my B now! :)
on 18 March 2012
Just what my daughter needed to help her studies in AS Geography.
Was highly recommended by her Tutor and other peers.
on 7 March 2013
I found this very useful for AS geography. It includes a lot of information useful for the topics, including case studies and practice questions (and answers). My teachers actually recommended these guides to all students, I can easily see why and would recommend them as well.
on 5 January 2013
I am using this and find it very easy to use and learn from just has the information you need nothing else!
on 16 May 2014
Brought for my boy for his exam he found the book has helped him and with out it he would have struggled.
on 11 April 2016
this guide has all the information needed, but not my perfect revision guide.
on 31 December 2014
Best revision book out there, concise and easy to understand
on 5 February 2016
Good speedy delivery. Product as described. Thank you.
on 27 July 2014