Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

VINE VOICEon 26 April 2011
I bought this book to aid my understanding of jurisprudence for my law degree. The set text for the course was very heavy going and the lecturer was not much better. Reading this book helped to introduce and clarify each topic before going on to read the set text.It also helped a great deal with exam revision.
on 13 September 2014
Good little book. It makes a tough subject much easier to understand.
on 2 June 2012
This book was bought for me by a friend. It lacks any real depth. Reading it made me feel like I was skimming over my detailed notes. I would actually rather do that. I would recommend any potential purchasers of this book to instead buy a good jurisprudence textbook and read that. It would provide much more detail for not very much more money. This is just basically a watered down textbook.
on 2 July 2014
okay
on 18 July 2009
The book arrived in a good condition, however there was a long wait for the book compared to the other items I ordered with it.