on 16 November 2009
A very easy book to look through find appropriate material and read with ease. Excellent and well worth the purchase. Reccomend it to anyone studying childcare at any level.
on 5 February 2001
I first used this book when I trained as a nursery nurse. I am now working on a BA and am using this book all over again. It is vey easy to read but gives you all the inforation you need. I would highly reccomend it to anyone working with young children.
on 4 December 2011
I bought this book for my Early Years Education course in university for one of my modules and I am very happy with it! It is a lovly and easy to read book with plenty of information but written in an approachable way!
on 28 October 2013
This book arived on time and in great condition i would recomend it to anyone that is studying early years at Uni.
on 21 July 2014
I use this for my students who are doing svq 2 and 3
on 13 August 2014
well packaged, would recommend to anyone.
on 9 February 2014
After reading reviews for this book, I was expecting it to be brilliant. It is okay and easy to read but doesn't go into anywhere near enough depth for my level of study (foundation degree).
on 3 November 2013
I found this book very helpful. It is clear and explains all of the child theory's and theorists very well. I like that it has 'real life stories' to illustrate the points made in the book.
on 12 October 2015
Amazing book for university! I was able to use it all throughout my university degree (BA hons Childhood Studies). I found it really easy to understand and it was very useful.
on 8 March 2014
Very good read, has a lot of information I require for my early childhood studies degree. Recommend this book to anyone on a early years course.