Format: Paperback|Change

on 30 October 2011
I bought this book as an extra book to the one the school provided, i found this book to be far better and use it much than my other one. The book is clearly constructed and organised in way which is easy to understand. It clearly outlines key terms which you need to know for your exam as well as giving serval experiments with each area of study.

Through out the book there is colour a diagrams to make it more enjoyable to read and easier to understand. Many pages provide websites for you to visit and give you extra information which is always a help. At the end of the sub topics there is a assessement checj which gives you questions to answers as well as examination guidence, this really concentrete you understanding of the topic. Also at the end of the chaper there is a review page with outline the chaphter, this is really helpful for you revision.

Overall i would recommend this book to anyone who is studing this course, it is well worth its money.
on 8 March 2012
Very useful study guide. It puts the information in basic chunks and is well explained with all the relevant pieces of research that are needed.
on 20 June 2013
This is a very comprehensive book that I think is very ideal for students who have not done any psychology previously. Its concise, straight to the point and easy to digest. It is split up into useful sections and its colourful layout is great. I have gotten 100 UMS in Unit 1 and I'm awaiting my results for unit 2 (but I have a very good feeling about it :D) This has been a great help to me! And I hope it will be wonderful to you also.
on 9 October 2014
I personally found this book quite indirect, and with too much unnecessary information. Much preferred the actual AQA textbook.
on 27 July 2014
Not as much information as I was expecting but a good lay out that makes it easy to follow and find the information you need.
on 19 April 2014
in fairly good condition, and has been very helpful in my attempt not to fail my alevels, haha
on 19 February 2015
Necessary buy for daughter - not sure if she loves it!!
on 26 February 2015
Very helpful for my grandaughters A level studies.
on 10 December 2014
Perfect for the job it's needed to do.
on 14 October 2014
Psych resources book for students