Customer reviews

on 1 November 2011
the book is great and it has been a fantastic help through out the course, highly recommended a must have
on 27 November 2011
it is helping me through my course and it is easy to understand and easy to follow when doing assignments.
on 26 May 2013
The fact it's put into units is a great help , go straight to the unit your working on , it's not a " copy " book , it puts you in the right direction .helping me immensely .
on 30 October 2014
It's Ok, This book does give lots of information about early years overall such as technical terms or explanations of acronyms but I still struggle to complete coursework with the information provided relating to the modules. I still have to use Google and get tips from Silkysteps forums to help me complete my work.
on 31 October 2013
I have bought this book to help me along in my level 3 childcare, It has come in very handy, it is more in depth and if it doesn't exactly tell you the answer for the question it points you to where you can find more info
on 18 September 2013
Because, it is so well written, clear and concise. It is obvious that the authors know what they are talking about. It doesn't drivel on. It gets to the point.
on 2 December 2012
This is an excellent book for anyone who is studying the diploma the chapters are all related to the coursework and have lots of up to date information!
on 4 October 2011
My daughter has just started her course and was in need of a little help and this book has been invaluable. I paid the extra postage to get it really quickly. So it came in 2 days as expected.
on 28 July 2013
i needed this book for my course at the begining of the year. i needed as fast as i good and this seller managed to get it to me in time and in perfect condition. i use it every day and i am now working with children thatnks to the help of this book which i still use every now and then.
on 14 August 2011
I am currently studying for the Diploma on a distance learning basis. I first bought the Level 3 Diploma CYPW book by Tassoni but whilst browsing the website to find other useful books, came across this one by Tina Bruce. I was swayed to buy it because of the excellent review. Of the two however, I definitely prefer the Tassoni version. I think it more closely matches the learning outcomes and is still the one I reach for first. Whilst this book is good, I don't find the layout as user friendly, making it more difficult to find exactly what I'm after.