Customer reviews

on 16 January 2011
I bought this for my kids to use as I was very impressed with the First Aid in English book.
It is very helpful and they use it often to get to grips with their homework.
I fully recommend this book. Buy one if you have kids at primary school.
on 4 April 2012
Although this book is very good it does not contain answers to any of the problems. It is totally useless without the answers so I am going to have to spend another £5 if I want to use it. The description of the book does not make this clear as it says the book "is accompanied by an answer book", which to me makes it sound as if it comes with not not that you have to buy it seperately!
on 23 October 2014
A really good book that has helped our children get to grips with maths. It doesn't presume that the user knows anything; it starts from the very beginning right through to algebra.
on 4 July 2014
great book wish I would have had this when I was in school I might of understood thing a bit better
on 11 February 2014
I am sure this book is very good but what a shame you have to fork out more money for the answers.
on 20 July 2014
Fantastic book especially in partnership with the answers book. Good for revision
on 30 May 2016
The items were as described and delivered on time.
on 30 June 2016
These are the business! It's all there!
on 3 August 2011
Does what it says on the cover.
on 9 January 2013
Bought for grandson, who is a very bright young lad. He is enjoying reading and doing the maths. Would recommend this.