Customer reviews

on 26 October 2015
Really good book and love the test questions.
on 11 September 2014
Good insight into whats required. Would recommend.
on 16 March 2010
The How2Become book is really helpful and well worth every penny. It has helped me enormously with the application process and has been a worthwhile investment. It contains just what you need to know about the application process and the questions and exercises will definetely help you improve you prospects in the application process. I also bought a DVD from How2Become on interview techniques and that, similarly, has been very helpful. A very worthwhile investment that I happily recommend.
on 10 June 2010
GOT THE BOOK TO HELP WITH THE FIREFIGHTERS SELECTION PROCESS AND IT WAS FULL OF HELPFULL HINTS, TIPS AND IS VERY GOOD VALUE.
THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT IT COMES WITH FEW PRACTICE TESTS, REGARDLESS TO THIS IT HELPED ME SO MUCH WITH THE SELECTION PROCESS AND I GAINED ENTRY TO MY DISIRED FIRESERVICE ON MY FIRST ATTEMPT!!!
on 7 December 2009
This guide gives you just what you need to get through selection. I found the responses to application form and interview questions were the biggest help. Definitely recommended.
on 1 November 2013
Awesome, realy give me an insight of what goes on in the service, and will hopefully help me in the future
on 7 December 2009
Thank you How2Become. A very comprehensive book that is full of great information on every stage of the process. I liked how it has been written by someone in the job so it gives me the feeling that I am getting an advantage over the other applicants.... fully recommended...
on 29 March 2010
This book basically got me through the extremly tough process to becoming a fire fighter, all relevant information and is a must for any body wanting to become a fire fighter.