Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 November 2014
Going to give it 3 stars, with the recommendation it should come with a warning not to purchase in kindle, as it needs the CD/DVD with it!!!!
on 10 July 2013
Good book for those starting to learn the language. Covers the basics
in an easy to follow way. Helpful for beginners.
on 21 February 2014
A fantastic learning tool, I just need to learn it all and master the language more fully, wish me luck, but a really useful and clear to understand product
on 13 January 2013
excellent very pleased with book great aid for learning gaelic, some phonics for proper pronouncation would have been good.But overall very pleased with content.
on 23 March 2014
it was extremely disappointing to find that audio is not possible on my p.c. app version of a book entitled "Audio eBook"
I found this item very easy to order and impossible to return. This is a language teaching publication and completely useless without sound. I shall somehow endeavour to return that which was provided and obtain a refund.
on 16 November 2013
The course is clearly laid out and the book provides straightforward instructions. I would recommend this to anyone wishing to learn or brush up on their Gaelic, young or old
on 17 October 2011
I have purchased many CD items from Amazon over the past few years but I am most unhappy with the CD with accompanies the Teach Yourself Gaelic course. The CD is of very poorly quality and frankly I think is more a hindrance to the course. I strongly DO NOT recommend anybody to purchase this CD. Clearly Teach Yourself need to urgently review the issue of this CD and the manner in which it has been recorded for them.
on 3 March 2016
Good book by didn't rate the accompanying cds!
on 18 March 2015