Customer reviews

on 20 January 2017
A cute picture book with fun full color pictures on each page in a style similar to the cover. Targeted at 4 to 7 year-olds, but the text is clever and parents will be actually amused as well. Surprisingly informative and factual (if that's the right word for such a subject) about all the lore and history. The book should leave little kids enamored with Nessie and the ending doesn't break any little hearts; it's honest and leaves things open ended about whether Nessie really exists, but it playfully suggests she's just been having fun toying with us humans in a game of hide and seek. We got a copy about 4 years ago for our daughter before we visited Loch Ness and even though she's 8 now, she still reads it from time to time. Highly recommended.
on 10 August 2015
Well written and illustrated, this is both fun and informative and will engage the adult who is reading to a small child as much as the child him/herself.
One person found this helpful
on 23 December 2017
Bought as gifts good quality book
on 24 January 2018
Nephew loves it
on 3 October 2015
Excellent book for kids interested in monster. We visited Loch Ness this summer based on my sons interest generated by the fab and remarkably accurate book looking at the evidence. Highly recommended!
on 16 April 2015
I am sure it is brilliant but still waiting for it to arrive in South Africa. I should have posted with tracking.
on 31 May 2015
Great in my St Andrew's Day story box for the little children in my setting. Exploring all things St Andrew's Day related!
on 24 July 2013
Friends from Scotland emigrated to the states and now have a young family. This book was ideal to send out for a wee birthday gift as it's not a heavy book for posting.
One person found this helpful
on 2 May 2016
So lovely that we bought extra copies for our friends
on 11 September 2016