on 25 October 2017
I've never read any of Dan Brown's books before and was looking for something a bit different to read. As his new book Origin has just been released, I thought I'd have a look at the Robert Langdon series from the beginning. When I saw it was on offer on Amazon - I knew it was the perfect time try out the series. All in all a great story and one that definitely keeps you interested. The story moves along at a good pace, however there are one or two parts which could be slightly shorter but it doesn't detract from the book. The writing was very good and the descriptions of Rome and the Vatican were great. I loved the twists at the end, although I did suspect one of them from an earlier part of the book! I gave it 4 stars because it was a good book and an enjoyable read but it didn't blow me away. I have however purchased the other books in the Robert Langdon series and will delve into them between other reads.
on 28 October 2017
An amazing read for an inquiring mind like mine. I love conspirency therories as everything seems highly likely and extremely likely to me!!
on 16 November 2017
I thought that I would start with this and expected to go on and read a few more. However I found this poorly written and irritating in its construction. It's a bit lightweight and at times very predictable. But I was driven to finish it. Perhaps I expect too much!
on 28 October 2017
love it book in excellent condition
on 22 April 2016
This is by far my favourite Dan Brown book. Enough drama and thrill to keep you on the edge of your seat from beginning till end. A real page turner almost impossible to put down . Make sure you have a lot of tissue near by, you're going to need it!
on 5 May 2017
Excellent book
on 24 October 2017
Great story, easy read
on 11 February 2017
Still reading, finding it hard to put down.