Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos

on 13 October 2009
I purchased 'The Secret ' for myself and although it is a bit over the top it really helped me to be more positive. Therefore when my teenage daughter was feeling really negative about everything in life - as they do in their teens! - I got this book for her fully expecting it to be discarded on the bedroom floor along with all the other mess but NO she actually read it and enjoyed it. She has changed since and maybe that's coincidence but her outlook is definately more positive and things seem to be going better for her. So for the price of this book I definately recommend it. anything is worth a try when your teen is at a low ebb. Also the language is in 'teen speak' which I thought she would hate but she really liked that as well = GIVE IT A GO! It can't do any harm and might just help. Good Luck!

If you like 'the secret' books try the Esther and Jerry Hicks books ''ask and it's given' etc. these books are where Rhonda Byrne got most of her info for the secret the difference is Esther and Jerry explain how the secret works and where it comes from And how to really achieve what it is you want ie a more contented, happier lifestyle, relationships, desires, ambitions etc These books truly changed my life.
11 comment| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 November 2010
I got this book for my friends son (15 years old), he read this book in one night, he stated, "The book is amazing, I could not put it down" he now comes round and we discuss various aspects of the Laws of Attraction and applying the Secret to everyday life. His intelligence has grown and has become more responsible for all of his actions, by his own choice.
on 20 October 2009
As a mum, I was worried that the Secret for teenagers would make them more demanding and with no respect for the others and for things; "qualities" which most of the young people nowedays have. When reading the book, I was very positively impressed and warmly recommend it to all our children ... as well as to their parents.
on 19 September 2010
This is a must have for teenagers, even if you have younger children, whom are great with reading it is excellent, helps with behaviour, peer pressure, tests exams, WHY? I hear you saying, well because it allows children to think positive, understand negative feelings and surroundings, and always keep focus on there dreams.... My children love it.....The Secret to Teen Power
on 15 February 2010
This book is absolutly amazing! It's much better than "The Secret" itself. I believe that you understand the law of attraction better than you actually do on "The Secret". I also believe that this book can be read by people until 40 years old. It doesn't just talk about teens but it also have examples of older people. The difference to "The Secret" is that it describes the law of attraction with many references to actors,singers,athletes and gadgets such as iPhone,iPod,Mac etc.
I recommend it to everybody!
on 5 September 2010
Let me start off by saying that I think it is a great thing that the makers of the secret wrote a book for teens on the law of attraction. This book can be read by someone of all ages. The two techniques that interested me were the check writing and scripting for changing your life in a joyful manner. However, the reason why I give this book four stars instead of five stars is because of the section on relationships. Yes, it is true that self-love and self-esteem is imporant in attracting loving people in your life. However, saying that one's thoughts attract back how their parents are treating them is excluding the fact that some kids get abused by their parents regardless of how respectful and loving they may be to them. The author of this book means well and has a healthy and happy relationship with their children. However, not every parent gives their children the love and encouragement they so deserve through the growing years and this book could include more information for a teenager that may be enduring abuse on how to escape. Also, telling an abused teenager that their thoughts attracted the physical and emotional abuse from their parents does more harm than good. Telling them just to use their thoughts to change their parents behavior is downright dangerous. If you or someone you know is enduring abuse please call this hotline: 1'800'799'SAFE (7233). For any survivors of abuse (whether teenager or adult) that got away from their parents please know that spiritually you are not alone. If you are a survivor of abuse and are considering whether or not to read this book I would first recommend that you either read Living with Joy by Sanaya Roman or Ask Your Guides by Sonia Choquette and then read the Secret to Teen Power. However, because of the positive uplifting stories contained in this book and helpful techniques such as the scripting method to attract more loving relationships, I still rate it four stars. I would just recommend that any survivors of abuse might benefit from first turning to any of the Sanaya Roman or Sonia Choquette books and then read "The Secret to Teen Power.
on 3 November 2009
I think this book is really good. It made me laugh and has some good ideas and suggestions in it.
on 2 April 2013
Bought for teenage brother at age 17, because he was temperamental, took him 9 months to read it when he was bored one day on a college trip, he is now nearly 19, and he still thanks for me for giving him this book, he will read it as a reference book when he needs guidance and feels down about life.

Its a perfect gift for teenagers, and a good motivational read.
on 30 July 2014
Great Book to introduce to childrem 11+. Borought two for my younger siblings. They loved it and have applied many of the processes to their day to day life which has improved the way they feel about life and situations. They intend to re-visit the book every six months to make sure they understand and apply positive thinking until it become a natural way of living.
on 25 February 2010
The orinal book The Secret is a fantastic read and guide, so it only follows that a book aimed at the mind of a teenager is a good thing, wish it had been around when I was that age!