Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More

This is a good basic introduction to concepts of mindfulness, with a slight twist, as it also weaves in principles from the Law of Attraction. It's sort of like The Secret meets The Power of Now meets a hint of Buddhism and Taoism (and I didn't even like the first two books, but I liked this one)

It doesn't really say anything new, but what he does say he says very well. I've read things in this book that I've probably read in fifty other books, but someone he's managed to convey the idea in a way that made it clearer to me.

In summary, the essence of the book is that happiness can be experienced within yourself, regardless of your external circumstances. You achieve this by shutting off your internal monologue, letting go of your attachments, and focussing your awareness on the present moment without labels or judgements (but he says it better than I have just done). Once you connect with your internal happiness, all good things will be attracted to you.

I found the five year plan a bit disappointing - but that may reflect a personal bias. I liked the parts relating to meditation, and getting beyond the material and external circumstances - but then the five year plan seemed to whomp you straight back into the material.

Overall though - essential condensation of mindfulness. If you haven't come across these concepts before (or in some cases, even if you have) this seems a good place to start.
on 15 January 2013
I have read numerous books while on my own journey, this is by far the most rewarding book I have ever read. The book is so readable and makes so much sense. Highly recommend this book to everyone who would like to improve their understanding and experience of life.
on 4 May 2013
I have already spoken to quite a few people about this book yet I only just finished it the other day. I read the lst page then closed the book, sat back and felt really good a positive and couldnt stop smiling, feeling like I was looking forward to something. Two days latere I still feel the same. I have made so many notes and feel that these notes are going to end up being so very prescious. Yes I do love the book
on 16 August 2012
Get set for the journey of your life into Pure Divine Wisdom. From the first to last word, the passion and secrets direct from Andrew's higher self is infused into this beautiful flow of writing.

You won't find a better Spiritual book anywhere in the world. Why? It effortlessly reveals Spiritual Secrets in a very simple and ridiculously easy-to-understand way with the gift of enlightenment upon completion.

Andrew's work is unique in both its simplicity and breadth and the book contains no filler whatsoever. Above all, it's practical. For example, if you have ever come across difficult ego-driven people at work and in life generally, YOU NEED ANDREW'S BOOK.

I'm sure the words came "through" Andrew direct from his higher consciousness when he wrote this extraordinary piece of work. A guarantee you're being given the "truth".

I'd like to thank Andrew for sharing this breathtaking work with the world. In fact, thank you will never be enough.

Brian Hill
Kent, UK
on 14 March 2013
Very clearly explains the ego, how it sabotages our higher self goal of true happiness. Lots of wisdom in this book, great tips too. Stay connected!
on 29 April 2012
This is an excellent book. This book guides you through accessing the "higher self" which is instantly calming if nothing else!
on 4 June 2013
This is such a useful simple and enlightening book. All you need to know about manifesting in one book. I've been on this manifesting journey for around 5 years which has in time led me to this book. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to know exactly the formula to manifesting.
on 8 December 2012
An excellent book that could change your life for the better.
A must read for anyone who wants more out of life.
on 12 March 2013
I think this is the best 49p I've ever spent.
This book is concise and makes so much sense.
I have been meditating for some time now and I started incorporating the methods of what the book says, which has been of enormous help.
It's such a positive wise book. I particularly like the explanation of manifesting your desires by giving it some thought through meditation and then letting go to carry on living in the moment. It just made so much sense compared to all the other manifesting books, which tell you to keep living your desires as if they are all ready in your life. This means you are missing out on the here and now and focusing on what might be,which of course misses the point about mindfulness and letting the ego go.
I am re-reading this book as it is such a great read.
I feel so much calmer and tuned in since reading this book, which has just the right content. The author says what needs to be said without going over it time and again and padding it out like so many other goodwill and and manifesting books.
Thank you Andrew C Walton.
on 22 February 2014
Just finished reading this book. I am currently reading a number of books with a mindfulness theme. I stumbled upon this one in a "random" search on Amazon. I'm glad I did and enjoyed reading its relatively simple messages which are basically "spiritual common sense" - whether or not you believe in a higher power. I've no doubt the author's intentions are good, but I did find the tone at times a bit gushing and preachy which alas tend to turn me off. My main criticism is that there are too many generalities and platitudes and too few practical examples, as a result of which there were numerous passages in which I got plain bored. And sometimes the writing style is so clunky I found myself re-reading sentences to clarify their meaning. In short, a good message wrapped in an imperfect package.