Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 September 2015
Excellent read!! Please read this it's full of research and examples and experience.
on 17 December 2014
I bought this for a gift
on 21 September 2015
Great book! I wish a read it sooner.
on 24 September 2014
A good read for anyone who has doubts about the propaganda surrounding vaccines.
on 11 November 2014
Perfect book. Condition do not differ from new!
on 8 December 2015
A must read!!! Great, great, great book! It is one of the books which I will never get rid of - I will pass it to my two children (not vaccinated and super healthy!)
on 25 July 2016
Just the book I was after. Too many people just go with vaccination without questioning it, I wanted more information and this has been excellent.
on 29 April 2016
I have read this book from cover to cover and would recomment it to any pregnant mum or mum in general who has some concerns about the harmful effects of vaccinations on a baby. I purchased this book after being told by my NHS midwife to have a whooping cough vaccination at 28 weeks of pregnancy to 'protect' my newborn from whooping cough in the first 2 months of life.

The book explains the myths associated with vaccinations and explains the alternatives available to parents who do not wish to vaccinate their children. It is shocking to know that many people can be blissfully unaware of the harmful effects of preservatives added to vaccines (alluminium, mercury etc) on the brain of a newborn baby. I have been interested in this topic for sometime now and have read a number of articles about added preservatives (nurotoxins), human DNA (from aborted tissues) and animal DNA in vaccines, which are mutogenic. This book has confirmed my concerns.

I have also learnt that GPs get bonuses from pharma companies for achieveing a high vaccination uptake in their surgeries (which I didnt know about), and do not report any side effects asscociated with vaccination, which was also confirmed by other research I have done on this topic from other sources such as (...). Luckily, in the UK we still have parental choice not like in the US where vaccination is mandatory. My niece has a vaccine damaged child after MMR vaccination and he has now been diagnosed with autism. So, before you allow medical staff to inject your child with any vaccine please do your research first and check the ingredient list of each vaccine to learn whats added to preseve them before you make a decision to inject your child with this poisonous stuff.
on 30 November 2013
Most people believe that vaccination prevents disease, and to be told anything contrary to this is like trying to convince people today that the earth is flat. But there was a time when suggesting that the earth was round or that the sun rotated around the earth or that Vitamin C would prevent rickets, was met with ridicule and derision - and could even result in imprisonment or death for the proponent of such ideas. Similarly, I strongly believe that the day will come when just the thought of bypassing the body's first defence systems, such as the skin and membranes, by injecting live viruses and toxic excipients directly into the blood stream, will evoke the same reaction. This book, and many others like it, is essential reading for all loving parents. Do your research.
on 21 January 2015
Really disappointed with this book.
I bought it hoping for some reliable,trustworthy,professional advice on bringing up a child who has not been vaccinated.
This is not the book i need at all.
It is written by a woman with some strong opinions.Thats basicaly all the book is based on-her opinions.
She is not a good writer.The text and layout of the book is unprofessional,confusing,and at times baffling.
There are strange little drawings scattered throughout the book,which i feel is not fitting with a serious book on a serious subject-childrens health and lives.
The author is obviously an Homeopathy enthusiast,as i am myself,but instead of scattering bits of info on various homeopathic remedies here and there,she could have devoted a chapter to treating diseases with homeopathy at the end of the book.

I have read about half this book,and will not waste my time reading any more.
It is a book based on one excentric womans opinions and experiences,who has no professional qualifications that would help to put any trust in her opinions and advice.
To be honest,some of her "advice" left me so petrified,i actually doubted my decision of not vaccinating for a second,.such as not allowing any skin to be exposed to air with a measles patient.
I am assuming she did not take her children to a doctor when they contracted measles,whooping cough,etc.
I don't think i could be so confident about keeping my children away from the GP if they fell ill with a serious illness.

So i will keep looking for a GOOD book on the subject of keeping my unvaccinated kids safe and healthy.