The Hummingbird Roller Ball Pen with Gift box is beautiful inside and outside of the presentation box it comes with. The Lid of the box is the same pattern of the lid of the pen while the base of the box is the exact shade of the main body of the pen. The main pen is beautiful to look at and perfect for the lady in your life as a gift or in my case bought it for someone but could not part with it. Not only is it a gorgeous pen along with the writing it is as fluid with each stroke with no drips or drops, also any roller ball refill will fit this beauty of a pen.
on 20 June 2015
I am very fussy about pens and loved this! It's beautifully packaged and looks stunning. Writes well and for me one of the important things about a pen is weight and this sits nicely, feels medium weight - not the weight of expensive pens and not the light plastic feel! For the price this makes a great gift or indulge yourself!
on 26 March 2016
Thankyou for replacement which I returned as Ist. pen turned out fine,I just didn't give time for roller point to get ink through, like a "wet" biro type, but very nice, thanks again for very good service.
on 17 March 2014
Very pretty. Unfortunately this arrived but the refill had no ink. Rather than return the pen I decided to buy a refill. I went to the peter pauper site and found a pack of 2 refills for £43!! Too expensive - so I tried a parker refill found in my cupboard, but this is too big. I have found that the w, h.smith rollerball refills do fit. So disappointing that the pen did not arrive in perfect order however, it is very pretty.
on 17 April 2017
Lovely and easy to hold as my hands don't always grip properly. Marian.
on 27 September 2014
This is probably the worst roller ball pen I have ever brought. It is very scratchy when writing and often the ink stops flowing. It writes like a really cheap pen.
on 3 May 2015
I bought for a friend, but her daughter liked it so much I'll have to buy something else for my friend. It made a perfect accessory to the Hummingbird journal of the same color and design.
on 21 August 2016
This little pen is still going strong, I was lucky with this one. description good, nice pen, lots of comments
on 18 January 2017
Gift for a specific friend also got the matching note book
on 7 November 2015
Very pretty pen, which goes really nicely with the matching notebook. Appears to be of good quality and is presented in an attractive box.