on 24 June 2014
I would absolutely recommend this journal to anyone. It is pretty, sturdy, hard-cover and I love the golden sheen along the sides. I find that the pages are of nice, thick quality (not the flimsy stuff you get from cheaper alternatives).The lines on the page are perfectly visible, without dominating the page unnecessarily. The size is a little bigger than your average book which for me is something I wanted. Would absolutely re-purchase!
on 20 July 2015
Absolutely beautiful, I love PPP journals. The paper is excellent to write on with a fountain pen, it is a joy to use.
on 4 April 2017
Gorgeous journal. I have not tried writing in it yet, but the paper appears to be good quality; therefore I assume fountain pen will not 'bleed'.
on 30 March 2017
Lovely notebook. Good quality paper and a great cover.
on 4 May 2017
Quality & beautiful
on 25 June 2017
Nice book and delivered promptly
on 29 June 2015
Great looking travel log .
on 13 August 2014
This came in verfect time - 1 to 2 days like specified. I ham HIGHLY impressed with the guilding on the front of the book ! The paper quality is also very good and withstands my 'PILOT fountain pen. I WILL buy more of these as I am going to need them for collage. Amazing highly recommend !!!!!!!!!!
on 15 August 2014
Simply beautiful, it will be used as a memorial book for people making donations at our shrine.
on 17 January 2015
Far greater quality than I expected with this. Really nice cover and nice thick paper. The person I gave it to absolutely loved it!