on 12 December 2016
I was surprised by this book, I've bought it as a gift for my wife for Xmas but I've had a little flick through it first.
It's good to make you remember the little things about your relationship and why you fell in love in the first place, now I just need to decide if I'm going to prefill it or wait until Xmas and have fun filling it out together!
on 25 February 2017
I absolutely love this book! I purchased it for my husband to be to open on the morning of our wedding! It took me a few weeks to fill it out as it's very very detailed but it's defo worth it for sure! My husband cried when he opened it, it's such a lovely thing! I've never seen anything like it before and it's nice for us to look at and remember all our lovely memories together!
on 10 February 2017
This is really beautiful but I could fill it in & give it to my boyfriend or give it to him to fill out... It's better to buy 2 & have one each, fill it in & exchange when you're ready. I've already ordered a 2nd one to come before Valentines Day. But this can be given on a Birthday or annaversary when it's completed.
on 29 November 2015
Been with my other half for 11 years so plenty of memories & life changing events have happened in that time - I wanted a book I could document them all down in but I don't feel I've found it in this. It's some what repetitive & fairly Americanised. I also found some of the questions just didn't bare any relevance. Otherwise, good quality book. The pages are thick enough to use an inky pen. Pretty design.
on 17 March 2017
This is a great little book with loads of pages to be filled in by yourself before giving this to your partner as a present and has lots for you to fill in as a couple too. This would also make a great wedding gift. Looking forward to filling most of this in before I present it to my partner on our wedding day
on 21 December 2016
I bought a cheap book like this and was hugely disappointed so I spent a few extra quid and got this one and I'm very happy with the quality and quantity of the questions. Some of them are a bit samey but they're worded different and spread out so it's not a huge issue but is literally has hundreds of things in there. very thought provoking some of them too rather than just listing facts.
on 13 January 2017
Bought this for my boyfriend, i chose to fill some in (as much as i could before i saw him) and gave it to him as a surprise, he was really surprised with this and seemed very happy. He took some time reading through it, it sparked lots of conversations about our memories which was nice! The book its self was a nice size, with plenty of questions to fill out, it would also be a nice thing to sit and do together, see what you both think.
on 15 August 2016
I wanted to give my GF a present for our first anniversary, and after much deliberation decided on this.
The journal / diary allows you to enter specific information such as your thoughts on certain subjects. Where you met, your first date etc.
It is clearly worded (although quite americanalised in places).
If your after something different and a break from the norm, then opt for this.
on 16 March 2015
This journal is amazing and well worth the money. Bought this for present for 2 year anniversary. The paper and cover is good quality and there's even a little envelope to hold lose paper at back if you wish. There is various spaces to stick in photos or notes, and there's loads of entries and question's to fill in, only problem is my memory in a lot of cases! Highly recommend
on 20 May 2015
I bought this as a birthday gift for my other half, who has joined the military. I filled in every other question, up to half way through the book, leaving space for both of us to fill in over time. He was delighted and it's a very nice gift, no matter how old or how long you've been together. He can pick it up and no matter where in the world he may be, have an instant smile on his face :)