on 14 August 2016
Lovely bookmark. After being bit by the reading bug it dawned upon me that I had no way of keeping track of which page I was on the books I was reading. I tried my mothers trick of folding the last page I was on in the corner, but this just left me with a book full of folded pages in corners and my OCD wouldn't allow it.

The bookmark is thin but not too thin that it feels cheap or that it's going to bend or take damage, it feels sturdy and generally very good in quality. I wasn't too sure about the tassel but if anything I found it was easier to pull back on the tassel to open the desired page rather than opening the book and have the bookmark fall out which can get a bit fiddly, but the tassel makes it easy it to grab onto.

All in all a nice bookmark, and I shall be buying more.
on 19 September 2015
I have bought some of these bookmarks in the past in different designs and they made excellent stocking fillers. I bought more for the same reason. They are well made and can be protected in a plastic case.
on 15 July 2015
Reasonably well made for what it is and does the job perfectly of letting me know what page to resume reading from.

The distinct message on the book also provides me with a smile from the inside as I remember that I chose this bookmark out of all the ones available.
on 15 March 2013
I have bought three bookmarks from this company & am pleased with them all . I cut the triangular bit of the protective cover straight across & keep the bookmarks in them to protect them.
on 12 August 2013
I love this bookmark! So cheap but it's just so lovely. The product isn't a piece of paper - it's sturdy and thick, and the design on it has been set in, with beautiful colouring. The tassles haven't come apart, and i have had the product for a number of months! Definitely worth it.
on 7 December 2013
I am not an expert in bookmark manafacturing and the main reason I bought this bookmark was because I was looking for something to buy for around £2 to use up some money left over on a giftcard. It arrived within a few days and is nicely made. I am pleased with the product.
on 11 November 2013
I loved this bookmark, comes with a beautiful and inspiring quote, I purchased two of these, one for me and one for a friend as we are both students and needed one for our course books. Thumbs up, good quality.
on 9 February 2013
Every time I open my book for a read I am instantly greated by some inspirational words!...... Plus.. I don't have to fold my page anymore
on 16 May 2014
Delivery of this item was great, I received it within a day of ordering it! However the quality of this product is quite disappointing. All the writing on this bookmark is overlapped making it look like you have double vision. I would definitely NOT recommend ordering from this seller if this is the kind of quality you have to expect.
on 2 January 2013
Its a book mark, what else can i say. It stays in the book at the last page you read to avoid losing your place. Awesome idea!