on 4 January 2012
My husband and I have quite recently began to really enjoy red wine together, but we were starting to forget which we liked, so I went on the hunt for a little book we could record our thoughts in - and found this gem!!

Only a selection of pages are taken up with blurb - but it's useful and nicely written and helps explain how to best judge wines. The rest of the book is made up of blank "tasting notes" pages - over 140 of them - with a good layout for noting down your wine records. Only weird thing was that under "overall ratings" you are invited to circle a number between 70 and 100 - so it assumes no wine is bad enough to score less than 70! But we can easily write our score in, if that ever happens.

It's a nice size, with a lovely matte black hard cover, with the inner pages spiral bound. I LOVE this - it's sometimes awkward and unattractive placing a spiral bound book on a shelf, amongst other non-spiral books, so this fixes this issue. The spirals on the inside are perfect for leafing through and writing your notes.

Very chuffed with my purchase, would make a lovely gift. Now to the task of filling up the pages..... :o)
on 14 February 2018
Gave as a gift for a wine buff with a camper who explores the European vineyards. It was well received and in use.
on 22 March 2017
This is quite simply the best wine journal available. There's room to record tasting notes for at least 140 wines. 8 down...
on 16 April 2014
does what it says on the cover and is a good place to store favourite labels so useful stocking filler gift for wine lovers.
on 20 January 2016
Nice compact book does the job well and very neat
on 10 March 2016
Present for a wine buff. Very well received, and is being used diligently I think.
on 9 November 2014
Given as part of a birthday present and was very warmly received.
on 10 November 2012
If you like going to tastings but always forget what was best and why, this little book is a very useful remedy. Well laid out and easy to use in a hurry.
on 13 January 2016
Husband loved it!
on 5 February 2014
Nice little book - ideal for the budding connoisseur! I bought it as a present and it was huge success!