on 11 August 2017
I find this book very useful in my business and recommend it to anyone looking to communicate persuasively in any sector.
on 26 March 2017
Kennedy's book is clear and to the point. It takes you from prep to the finishing of a Sales Letter, with excellent examples throughout . A must for any business owner who wants a thorough guide to direct mail marketing.
One person found this helpful
on 6 September 2014
There are better alternatives out there, When compared to Cashvertising this book doesn't even come close on content delivery.
on 26 January 2013
Like many books of this type it tells you what you need in a good sales letter but is very light weight on how to actually do it. A far better book is Joe Sugarman's Copywriting handbook.
5 people found this helpful
on 31 May 2017
Awesome. Taught me a lot and things I didn't even ever think about. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to get decent at copy.
on 23 March 2018
One of the best sales books I’ve read
on 21 July 2017
Brilliant.
on 5 September 2014
Great system for business owners and sales professionals. I am a fan of Kennedy system. Have read other books from the author as well as own magnetic marketing and gkic gold member
on 19 June 2013
It's a great book, very well written and most of all it's very effective.
I choose this book because I want to improve sales in my business and learn the best way to do it with new approach. It seems I have chosen the right book.
on 14 October 2016