on 30 December 2012
I'm always looking for ways to combine my love of photography and craft and this book has certainly given me lots of ideas.

There are kind of two parts to the book. There are pages on different photography projects, such as various ways to photograph the same thing. And then there are the actual craft projects, where you can use your images to make another piece of art.

I've not tried any of the projects yet, but am looking forward to giving them a go. Also pleased I already have some of the materials like alcohol inks and gel medium.

A lovely book, packed with ideas.
on 28 July 2013
There are few good ideas here, its more for hobby types than 'artists, This was a great purchase and is well worth the money -go for it!
on 1 August 2013
A good book for the price i payed (this was on offer)
very informative and gave me a few good ideas!
on 17 December 2015
not really what I thought it would be but still interesting