on 14 February 2012
Lots of good ideas but a bit disappointing that more variety in skirt designs weren't available. I liked the paper patterns provided, probably one of the main virtues of this book. Altogether, not quite as useful as I had hoped, I was after more basic suit, dress, and jacket designs.Nevertheless I have already used some of it.
on 22 December 2010
Haven't try to do anything from the book but all the project are really cute and I can really see me wearing them all (or with some simple adaptation)!
Fabulous book. Clear instructions, patterns easy to follow. Plenty of ideas. If you are new to sewing this may be a little complicated - but perservere, the end result will be worth it. If you are a more experienced sewer, these patterns and photos can give you plenty of ideas. I absolutely love this book = so much so my friend has also purchased a copy after seeing me wearing one of the tunics!!!
on 26 March 2015
Realy lovely book with clear pictures and wording you realy can't go wrong .great book as it comes with a full size pattern sheet so none of that having to photo copy and enlarge you can get strait on with it .i highly recommend this book me and my sister both have it and it's realy great !!!!!!if you are looking for lovely patterns and fun ideals then this is definitely the book for you :)
on 29 March 2013
Im new to sewing but this book has fantastic patterns that have step by step instructions so im giving it a go !!
on 27 February 2014
This is a lovely book. A great read and nice pretty designs.

It was not suited to my tastes as it was a bit too shabby chic, but the actual book was really nice and it would make a great gift
on 25 January 2014
I like this book very much, I have made a skirt, a dress and a jacket for myself from the patterns provided. I would recommend this book for someone with average sewing skills. Well worth the money.
on 7 April 2015
Patterns are quite basic, love the skirt and dress patterns and appear easy to make. Have only attempted a skirt without any problems Feel a beginner would cope with this book.
on 3 April 2015
Lovely ideas takes a while to get your head around the patterns but when you have made one then you can zoom along, do a dummy run first as the sizes are a little skimpy 😊
on 14 April 2016
A good book with some pretty designs and ideas for embellishing them. However, they were all quite similar. Would have liked more variety.