on 3 July 2012
This beautiful journal is sumptuously evocative of the Persian Empire. It's exquisite
art work of embossed golds, sapphire blues and rich ruby reds shimmers in the light, giving added depth to the covers. The background looks and feels like soft worn leather and like all my favourite 'paperblank' journals, fastens with a satisfying 'clunk' as the magnet pulls it shut.
The inside is the same high quality paper I have come to expect from this company, the lines are feint providing a clear guide without overpowering the text. Inside the back cover is the customary pocket to hold notes, scraps and inspirations. I have only two problems with this journal; I'm reluctant to let it go and it's almost too good to write in! So, order two and buy a good pen...
on 9 May 2013
At the end of last year I was looking for a new book in which I could continue my diaries. After scouring the entire site for the perfect ledger I found this........
I've now come to the end of this book and have already purchased another paper blank and I will continue doing so.

The paper is thick and smooth so a fountain pen can be used, the magnetic clasp is not difficult to open but still holds everything firmly together. There is a notes space at the back that keeps your mementos flat and perfectly preserved. As for the cover its vibrant colour denoted exquisite craftsmanship that I cannot fault.

Worth every penny!!!
on 25 February 2013
Bought this notebook as a gift for a friend as she started a trip to South America. She never had a travel journal so I thought this would be a good start. She just loved it. I must say I liked it myself. There is a great attention for detail and the finish is outstanding. It gives a special feeling when writing thoughts down on its blank paper.
on 15 May 2013
This is such a beautiful notebook. Inside the pages are lined and are really good quality. It has a magnetic closure on the flap. The front cover is very hard a great quality as with all Paperblank products. Great gift.
on 21 September 2013
This made a beautiful Christmas gift for my mum last year, will probably buy lots more as gifts. Actually looks more stunning in real life than on the photos.
on 16 January 2013
bought as a present, so unopened from wrapper, but looks good from the outside. have always liked paperblanks, quality paper and bookshelf worthy covers/prints. thinner than expected compared to paperblanks other ournal ive used, but maybe that's because it hasnt been used yet..
on 2 March 2014
1 word FABULOUS.

Vintage look
Very good size (much bigger than a a5 book)
Very good quality
Hard wearing
Colours are beautiful
Clasp and magnetic closure are perfect
A notebook to own, well noticed
Looks very expensive
Delivery on time
Package brilliant

Best notebook I have bought
Gift was well received

Would 110% recommend no way to fault this product in any shape or form !!!
on 16 January 2013
This is a really beautiful notebook, excellent quality of paper and it also has a little folder section at the end of the notebook where you could keep some notes. Great for journal writing :)
on 18 April 2016
WOW outstanding what a fantastic notebook this is very high quality binding the cover is superb ,i can quite honestly say i have never seen anything like this before especially at this price it is that beautiful,the paper quality is very very good altogether a brilliant product .I read all the reviews before purchasing this ,and they are all extremely accurate ,if you are thinking about this notebook do not hesitate any longer it is pure quality and i feel i have been ripped off for years by other manufacturers selling lesser quality notebooks at inflated prices. ,well done Amazon splendid same day evening delivery free with prime
on 10 January 2016
Really beautiful book. I bought it as a gift and the recipient (a fan of such things) loved it! It has an intricately designed, textured cover and high quality pages. My only two concerns are:
It is expensive
There are not enough pages
Although I would not buy it for myself, it makes a special gift.