on 5 November 2017
Interesting stories from the wrestlers and some backstories. Would only recommend for die-hard wrestling fans, others may not be interested or may not get some inside jokes or references.
on 7 October 2011
This book has some interesting stories but unfortunately it is very much a product of the modern era of WWE.In other words it is very child friendly and to older wrestling fans it might be a little tame. Not to completely tarnish it because it does have some good stories but it could do with a bit more meat on the bones.There is certainly no Ric Flair or Roddy Piper type road stories in it which would be compelling reading.
on 19 February 2012
After finishing a book that i found hard going I wanted what i call an easy read and this book is exactly that giving a small insight to behind the cameras of the wrestling entertainment world.

After reading 'Are we there yet' it was nice to find that this book was written in the same style. I actually read this book in just over a day.

But I was left feeling that id like to known more I felt like that something was missing or being held back and I cant quite put my finger on it - it may be because of reading such detailed stories and accounts from other wrestlers autobiographies in the past this book left me feeling a little flat and not worth the kindle price id paid.

Although saying that it wouldn't stop me purchasing book number 3 if there ever was one....
on 5 September 2010
I bought this as I'd had the first book, Are We There Yet? (WWE).

This edition features stories told by 37 Superstars, and sometimes even the same story told by all involved!!

At 180 pages or so, its 40 pages shorter than the first book, and very easy to read. I felt there could've been more stories to be told.

If you are a fan of WWE you will love the book. I fully recommend it!

And I now know what hotels I need to avoid when ever I travel to the USA!!
on 17 May 2012
great easy read. lots of fun lighthearted content with the odd little snippet that made me think REALLY? laughed out loud on quite a few occassions.
on 12 September 2010
If you've ever read wwe:are we there yet and enjoyed it,then you dont even have to read this review its the same concept but with newer stars(and the same as are we there yet).

For those who haven't read are we there yet and dont know anything about rumble road. Its just a simple easy read book. The book consist of wwe staff past and present superstars memories on the road traveling. Which is broken down into sections like ribs (pranks,jokes etc) to getting lost. There are funny stories and also ones that make you some what grateful you dont live this hectic life.

Ive given it a 4 star rating because its an easy read where it highlights the superstar's name then have a paragraph or couple pages,it doesnt go on and on to the point you have to bookmark it half way through a chapter.I like to call these "toilet reads" lol,il let you work out why. I didnt give it 5 stars because sometimes the stories arent entertaining and can pointlessly go on abit...like this review. But everyone has a different sense of humor and taste.

This is a must for any wwe fan or for any one who is interested in the stories of a entertainer.

A must buy.

Gaz-D
on 13 March 2016
Love the behind the scenes stories of the superstars and divas and good book and funny bits in there too
on 15 October 2010
name dropping superstars for the sake of poor stories such as being stuck on the motorway- nothing interesting