Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 September 2009
Read this book in a day and loved it. I am a fan of Patrick's and if you are it is a must, though with his own book coming out soon you may rather save your money for that,as I expect it will be even better than this book. Some great photos and I am glad to own it.
on 13 April 2014
if you loved patrick youl love this book. it realy tells his story. got the one by his wife which basically repaeats alot of whats in this book. also get the video out that they done together-one last dance!! i loved it.
on 9 October 2009
EXCELLENT READ I RIGHT ENJOYED THE STORY OF PATRICK SWAYZE AND THE PHOTOS WERE EXCELLENT ESPECIALLY THE PRIVATE ONES WITH HIS FAMILY, I LIKED THE WAY THE WRITER TOOK PIECES ABOUT HIM FROM HIS FRIENDS A GOOD READ.
on 19 January 2010
received the book before christmas and was very happy with the service and my wife enjoyed the book!!
on 31 May 2013
I bought this because I love Patrick Swayze - it is ok but a lot of the information is already available in the Swayze's own biography.
It is a good buy for any Swayze fan to have in their collection.
on 1 June 2012
This book begins with the early years of patrick swayze, so you get an insight into his life as he begins his journey as a dancer and actor. If you are a fan you will love this read.
on 11 July 2012
I am french and my english is quite bad.
I enjoyed to learn things about that actor.I send a mail to his wife Lisa and she answered me.Very good personn !
on 11 April 2011
it is always to read about someone you admire and to find they were as good and nice as you expected, what a waste to the world,and his family
on 25 January 2012
Excellent book about a great person and his lovely wife. Sorely missed. A very interesting life story full of unknown facts. A great read.
on 27 November 2012
JUST FINISHED THE FIRST BOOK OF HIS WHICH WAS GREAT SO HOPE THIS ONE FOLLOWS ON FROM THAT I AM PART WAY THOUGH