on 12 February 2016
Exactly as stated thankyou, but found the book more a carefully written not offend ''polite'' look at the subject not very good in my opinion.
on 19 September 2017
Life changing stuff, describes narcisstic mothers in a way I have never heard before. Truly a game changer.
on 22 September 2017
Very good conditions
on 2 March 2017
excellent book in excellent condition. thank you
on 24 January 2016
Very American, found myself dipping in and out, bought a copy for a friend and she felt the same!
on 5 March 2017
Very disappointing. My mother is a covert narcissist and I was really hoping to find help through this book. I have found far more useful information on the internet.
on 7 April 2017
The right book if you are looking for amazing insights and actual help.
on 4 August 2016
Very helpful for daughters suffering from mums lack of love or only conditional love. Bought it before having my baby to avoid ending up like my mother, helped me great deal.
Great read, easy and comperhensive.
on 1 October 2017
Wow! I thought it was all my fault that I was never good enough. Now in retrospect I can see that actually, I am totally normal. Made me rethink my entire life. I did have about 4 months of turmoil as a result, but I am now a new person and very much an adult. Don't think I would have found myself if I had not found this book. I have never, in 44 years, been happier with my new life.
on 12 June 2017
A really helpful and insightful book that I found myself really relating to. Really recommend this to not just daughters/ sons of narcissistic parents but also health professionals who want to develop a deeper understanding of these issues and it's impact on those around them.