on 18 December 2012
This is an absolutely appalling product.

I ordered this as Christmas present and I wouldn't be able to hand this over and look the person in the eye without them expressing some hatred towards me. In theory this should be a brilliant gift for anyone in the trade or with a keen interest in the historic aspect of mixology. Unfortunately the presentation of the book and the poor and almost 'counterfeit' look of it means I will be returning it as soon as I can.
on 10 December 2012
I got for the bartender in my life, who loves it, but I was not happy with the product as it is a cheap rip off, as opposed to a re-printed book. It's a pity because it's a book that deserves better!
on 18 May 2014
Due to this being a reprint the texts are faintly looks okay, readable can't wait to try these fab recipes out.
on 9 December 2014