Customer reviews

A Girl's Guide to Dating a Geek
Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 September 2011
I have to admit, I only bought this to see what was written about dating a geek. I was surprised to find out that alot of the information in this book was rather accurate, mainly in the ways of how geeks react and how you get what you want from them, rather accurate. I would say that the book is generally intended as a joke but does also contain some factual information in it (although not much).

And like a previous reviewer mentioned, it is possible to find yourself in this book (if you are a geek reading it that is), quite a laugh at times, generally, if you're a geek or a girl who knows a few/many geeks then you will probably find this interesting. If you are using this as an actual guide then I pray for the human race.
on 3 March 2010
this book is intended to be more a joke then a guide.. Girls don't take it seriously. ;)
I had a good laugh while reading it. I think many boys will find them self in this book.
on 2 April 2014
The 'information' in this book may not be strictly true, but I found it hilarious! A friend recommended it so I thought I'd give it a go. The glossary at the back is handy for the initiated.
on 28 September 2013
Good fun, and I was relieved to find that I'm not the geekiest guy on the planet. I think whatshername was relieved too, I must email myself a reminder to ask her.
on 15 March 2011
The book is a little schizophrenic. It starts off quite humerous, but goes into a more serious phase at the end. I'm not sure if it's trying to be a joke or a self-help guide. Regardless much of the content will be irrelevant to a girl who is alreayd dating a geek. And seriously, who is going to buy this to help them snag a geek? (i think Mark Zuckerberg and his wallet are spoken for).
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse