on 9 August 2011
I bought this book in the hope that it was going to go into advance set ups for a field guide. In my opinion, I might just have well stuck to my Dummies guide as it goes further (albeit a larger book which is too big to haul around in your bag!). The Field Guide is a nice size, it's just a shame that it's such a basic guide to all of the controls and settings of the D7K. Disappointed, waste of money for me. Suit beginner.
on 26 March 2013
Excellent Field Guide of the awesomely capable D7000,but compact?..er no, afraid not. It's hardly smaller or lighter than the Nikon manual ( although infinitely better written ) and would have been a proper robust field guide if the book cover were laminated instead of the perishable thick paper rain magnate it currently sports. It's worth the asking price for the content alone, just disappointing it's not smaller and tougher.
on 17 October 2013
Having upgraded my camera from a Nikon D3100 to the D7000 I need a book to help me get to grips with my new camera.

There were a few books on offer but I plumped for this due to it having ring binder type spine, this proved to be a God's send as it meant I didn't have to lie the book face down when the need arose to use both hands, you just simply open it up & that's it.

The book was clear & concise & easy to follow, along with the screen shots of the camera's LCD it meant I was soon confident I'd be able to use the camera with no problems at all.

If you've upgraded to the Nikon D7000 & you're looking for a guide book then you could do far worse than this one, highly recommended.

Simon
on 29 April 2012
I found this book excellent. I am fairly new to digital cameras and tend to forget where settings are or even what is available. This is ideal size for taking around and being spiral bound easy to keep open on pages. I also have a more in depth book at home but this one is perfect for keeping in the camera case.
on 9 February 2014
Compact and relevant. Useful for those of us who aren't using their D7000 on a regular basis and can not only struggle to remember settings but also be reminded of what is possible. Fits in camera bag and can fold back on itself (spiral bound) - useful reference tool. Recommended.
on 8 January 2013
My Nikon D7000 is an excellent tool however, without a tutorial I could never begin to understand it's functions.This Tutorial fits the bill precisely.
on 8 March 2015
that was quick, order David Busch's NIKON Field Guide for NIKON 7000, Friday evening, got it Saturday, Brilliant, I am now getting to know a lot more about my Camera. many thanks, K.H
on 21 February 2016
a good concept but needs a description of exactly what the camera will do at the start, plus a few recommndations rather than just stark descriptions of options.
on 30 July 2015
Purchased for my Son who informs me it's a great guide in an easy to understand format. The guide has a ringed binder which makes it very usually friendly!
on 30 June 2013
A useful if rather heavy book to carry around. Lots of helpful information for the D7000 owner out in the field.