Customer reviews

on 6 March 2012
I highly recommend this book to anyone interested in stop motion animation. It is informative and very interesting and helpful to read. I found it extremely helpful in trying out a new technique for making a mould and cast and slush casting. It is packed full of useful information and tips, well written and designed with beautiful colour images. It is easy to read and is one of the best Animation books I have ever read. I highly recommend this book to anyone interested in Animation and it is well worth the money. It is written by professional people and it is one the best and most useful animation books I have ever bought.
on 23 February 2014
The book cover all parts of stop-motion animation and in any chapter it goes deep and explain everything. If you are a little experienced in this art i really recommend you this book. It is not for begginers but for people how are looking for more information about puppet building, silicone casting, mold making, lipsynch and much more...
on 24 February 2016
Thanks Amazon. This was very useful to my essay
on 21 October 2013
I love it, it is greatly illustrated and the knowledge of Ken Priebe is impegable! It's a great help in the process of my first real stopmotion film.
on 5 November 2013
I bought this as a gift for my girlfriend. Not much has been read so far but it looks like a good handbook of information, a great synopsis covering all areas of stop motion.
on 23 March 2015
on 3 June 2015
Fantastic book!
on 18 December 2015
Arrived on time and is a present for a niece. Was on her Wish List so should be acceptable. Not something I know much about.
on 29 December 2016