Customer reviews

Format: Library Binding|Change

on 7 January 2017
This is the third Sam book that I have purchased. My son loves all three. They are wonderfully illustrated and the story in each is delightful.
on 25 July 2017
Brilliant book and great condition we love this book, to complete our set
on 5 March 2007
I first took this book out of the library for my son and ended up having to buy him his own copy as he loves it so much. It's a heart-warming story about Sam, the little bear who has a cough but doesn't want to take his medicine. Also, the illustrations are lovely, so children will enjoy looking at the book as much as listening to it.
on 21 November 2008
This is a lovely bedtime snuggly book to share. My son called Sam, loves all of the Amy Hest "Sam" stories about an adorable bear called Sam. They can be read over and over again and enjoyed by everyone including the narrator!
on 31 August 2010
My little boy loved this book! As good as the other Sam Bear books - all of them give you and your 'little bears' a cosy, warm feeling when you read them together.
on 14 January 2015
Bought all 3 Sam books for my daughter, they are so lovely & hearty warming
on 27 January 2016
My son loves these books, quick delivery too
on 5 November 2007
we found this book in the hotel library on holiday, and my little one enjoyed it so much I'm buying her a copy now.