Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit

on 15 December 2015
Beautiful high quality, I'm really impressed! Brilliant classic reading. Poe's works are monumental to the development of the macabre and tragic genre. Lovely cover that is fabric and shiny and a ribbon to mark the pages. Lovely!
on 27 February 2014
I love the Barnes and noble leather bound collection. The book is quality made and as described, it has silver gilt edging and the print is very readable. A nice addition to any bookshelf. I am not reviewing Poe just the book.
on 11 July 2013
Fantastic book - good character sketches at beginning. Index, I discovered by accident, is at the end of the book! Even after discovering that I found it difficult to navigate. I'll be buying the P/B version for sanity's sake.
on 1 September 2015
Really good quality book, lots of great stories.
on 26 February 2017
Excellent collection, the book case is excellent protection for the book. It looks good on a book shelf and a good way to have all of Mr Poe's writings together.
I especially liked the short but concise biography.
on 13 September 2013
Great item. It arrived really quickly and I was really pleased with the price. It's a beautiful looking book, the picture doesn't do it justice.
The description is spot on and I'd recomend it to all Poe fans.
on 28 May 2015
Beautiful book that is of the highest quality.
on 20 January 2016
Awesome. So well presented. Perfect for my A-level student daughter studying English Literature and Language. Something she will keep forever. Would make a fabulous gift. Well worth purchasing.
on 6 December 2011
I love Poe. Bought this book as a christmas present for my sister and it turns out she'd bought me exactly the same thing!
We both love it, very reasonably priced when compared with Waterstones.
on 5 June 2014
Really nice to have the whole collection in one volume finally! The quality of the print is nice and the font size is readable without being so big it called for a heftier tome. Love love love.