on 18 August 2009
I bought this as a new Reiki Master to help me structure a class. It is great, apart from a couple of long winded sections on energy. There are great diagrams, clear symbols and even handouts that you are allowed to copy! I recommend it for those new masters who have their manuals but still wonder how on earth to get going.
on 18 April 2010
I qualified for my Masters in Reiki two years ago and since I have taught a few classes. Although all my students have been happy, I still felt I could improve (who doesn't?). This book has taught me that I was doing 'it right' but there were some added ways I could get across the wonderful world that opens up when you open yourself to Reiki and the fantastic energy that is Reiki. This book gives guidance for new Masters and for more experienced ones as we can always improve on teaching. I myself refer to this book when preparing to teach students to help me to give them the best class possible and for them to have the best introduction (if they are learning Reiki I) to the Energy. I did not neccessarily need the book but it has some wonderful tips. I find it invaluable, a book I have in the 'recommended reading' section in my handbook for students when they pass their Reiki III. Brilliant book,I would reccomend this for anyone who is serious about teaching Reiki.
on 1 October 2010
I loved this book the minute I flicked through it on the look inside option before buying, the actual book did not disappoint and it is conveniently A4 size pages for copying if you want to.
I felt there were some gaps in my teaching knowledge and was great to get the actual process T uses in the classes as well as special notes for you. Really my kind of book. I was thinking of writing just such a book at some time but when I read this, I thought Wow this is it. Guess the book can wait a few more years.
I recommend this book if you want to teach or if you are not in touch with your Reiki Master teachers as often as you wish.
on 9 May 2010
Very concise, easy to follow. I like the fact that she does not tell you that the book is all you need, she still emphasises the need for a teacher. For people starting to teach Reiki, it's the perfect helper. Thank you Tina!
on 7 February 2011
As a Reiki Master Teacher this is the best book I have ever purchased and in my opinion the best book to pass on to students when they have been attuned to Master status.
on 31 May 2010
Having trained as a Reiki healer and teacher I was pondering on what to include in my training for students. I wanted to make it personal to my way of working and there's so much to choose from. This book is a very useful guide but I wouldn't rely solely on the content as I felt there are gaps that need to be plugged. I didn't always agree with what was written either. However, I have found it a good basis to build from and there are some useful hand-outs that you can photocopy freely.
on 20 July 2010
A very clear and concise book. Easy to read and understand. Newly qualified Reiki master/teachers that lack confidence will find this book helpful. I found some additional ideas in it that were not taught to me when I did my master/teachers level.
on 11 July 2010
This book is very practical and down to earth , filled with common sense on how to guide others towards -- Reiki --
on 15 January 2013
Thank you book as described, very informative as I am newly attuned as a Reiki/Seichem Master, this books delivers all the necessary information in a very easy to understand manner.
Prompt and efficent delivery.
on 25 February 2014
Very clear, good diagrams, but it does repeat itself, very good for ideas if you are teaching Reiki, I think it would be nice to be able to print out the pages, maybe have it on a spiral bound cover for ease of use. Nice quality book.