Customer reviews

on 7 December 2012
Some good nuggets but like so many self help books I can't help but feel it suggests you are doing it all wrong. My work revolves around seeing patients and so I cannot just redesign my day. My wife asked me what I was reading and what I though about it and the best I could come up with was 'Hmmmm...'
on 18 April 2012
From a layout and structure point of view this book in Kindle format is unpolished and seems free form, but you get used to it.

The content is good, there is much that provokes thought and reflection and many ideas are good to meditate on.
on 21 October 2012
If you own The Power of Less by same author think before purchasing this one as it contains little more that is not covered. If you don't own it then it gives good information to help you achieve a simplier life. I love Leos' blog though if you have never been to it try it.
on 7 May 2012
Great book on how to simply and declutter your life, it covers various topics from well-being, home and work life.
on 3 June 2012
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. It was different from the usual book of this type. In fact I found it straightforward and thought provoking.