Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 January 2015
When you try an author you have never read before, you never know what you will get. With this book you will get something unexpected and exceptional. It is not always a comfortable read, but it is grounded in Scripture and is an excellent resource for personal use or group use. It would be great for disciplining women in the church. I bought more copies for friends and a copy for the church library, as I intend to keep my copy and read it again.
on 20 October 2015
This book is a few years old now, but still relevant. It's not just a reading book it needs time spent on it to study and think through thoroughly what it portrays.
on 11 January 2012
this book is excellent for anyone who wants to improve themselves.
but you must be honest, it's just you.

i recommend it to EVERY woman!
on 10 January 2014
This was very informative and just what I needed. It was easy to read and the chapters flowed well. Thank you.
on 20 April 2012
The most Depressing book I have ever Read. It is about the Author who uses examples of other people's pain to tell you what you should do. If you have no experience of that particular pain, then you are in no position to advise anybody!!!. I must admit, we were doing a study using this book in our church group but into the book I abandoned the book. Best thing I ever did. I kicked that book all round my living room in Frustration. Feeling even most depressed and there was no joy.
I am glad, I stopped reading it. Instead, I read Spurgeons book "Accordingly to the will" and Pastor Joseph Prince "Destined to Reign".
The Blessings that Followed is beyond anything I could imagined. We can't do anything to please God, He is already pleased with us through the finished work of Jesus on the Cross.He Blesses us not because we are good but because He is Good. When you understand this, you will do things according to the Word of God and behave willingly, not because someone tells you.
We have a sinful nature, God understands our weakness. In our weakness, his Grace abounds. There is Joy and blessings for you in your life if you understand Grace. Just rest In Jesus, our Saviour!!!!.
If there was a No star Rating, that is what I would have given.
on 22 August 2016
Fantastic advice for a woman who is striving for righteousness and a character of God!!
on 29 January 2015
A very practical and thought - provoking book - strongly recommended!
on 25 March 2016