on 17 January 2011
I read this Manga a little while back now and as far the story goes its still one I remember as well as the characters, So I'll give a basic run down or the pros and cons of the managa, Starting with the negative.

Cons:
1) Character development got interesting, but then began to lack.
2) The story is rather short and can be finished easily within about one hour to two hours depending on how fast you read.
3) Some pages feel pointless (although these are far and few it is an issue)

Pros:
1) For a short manga the story is alright (on a scale of 10, 5/10 so standard)
2) You get to see some characters from the Warcraft books and games such as Rhonin.
3) Its focus is on Dalaran and of course mages, which was a plus since I play a mage myself (this one applies to people who enjoy playing as mages.. mainly and even then it might not be a pro for some people)

4) What character background THAT IS given is interesting, at least in the characters sake.
5) The artist, Ryo Kawakami, did a good job.

I don't think this is Knaak's master piece and if it came to choice for someone over Warcraft: Mage or Warcraft: Day Of The Dragon, I'd have to say Day Of The Dragon mainly because it has more story and better character development, However! this does not mean I don't like 'Mage' and under the constraints of it being a manga (and what I mean by that is, If you have a long story with a manga it has to slip over into continued mangas rather than just having one like this) I think Knaak & Kawakami did the best they could.

Overall Rating: 5.5/10

To Buy Or Not To Buy!?: Its simple, If you're a fan of Mages from WoW and or the Warcraft games and you'd like a story about one then yeah, go for it - its an alright read. So what if you're not that? Then I'd suggest not buying it unless the blurb story peaks you're interest.
on 19 July 2010
This manga is drawn pretty nicely. The story itself is kind of boring. If you want all Warcraft manga's in your collection. If you just want a very good story go pick up Death Knight or the legends series.