Format: Audio CD|Change

on 19 February 2013
I Love Janet Evanovich books (Stephanie plum), I was a bit wary of a co-authored book, but this one is fun and witty, and usually it is set 1894 which is not normal for Janet's books. I would say if you like any of Janet's books or are a Pride and Prejudice fan then give this book a try.
on 3 December 2014
I was unsure about buying this book, but am a huge fan of the Plum and Wicked series, so thought I would give it a go. I bought a used version of this book - price and delivery time were fantastic. Condition of the book (classed as very good) was also fantastic. Reading the first chapter I was a little unsure but I am very glad I continued reading, as eventually I was unable to put the book down. It was a very good read. I was slightly disappointed by the ending as it wasn't what I pictured it to be, but despite this I would still highly recommend anyone who loves Janet Evanovich reading this book (do ensure you push through the first couple of chapters, it is worth it).
on 19 January 2013
bought this in hardback.I shouldn't have bothered.It was weak & boring.Nowhere could i read JE's voice.It wasn't very funny,he heroine's mother was a copy of Mrs Bennett.....& to be honest Georgette Heyer did it so much better & with more humour.It read like a lot of other Regency novels ,but not as good.The "feisty" Caroline ,wasn't! the so called Little Adventures ,weren'......I really didn't care at all about the characters portrayed.Considering i have all if JE's books on the shelf,which i re-read at regular intervals,especially Hot Six,which still makes me cry with laughter after 5 reads(much to my husbands raised eyebrows)I found his a sad disappointment.
on 16 June 2013
Janet Evanovich never fails to deliver whether writing solo or collaborating with another. This was suspenseful and humorous highly recommended.
on 11 April 2016
Janet Evanovich always produces crazy characters and engaging plots and this volume is no different. A great read and a must for fans.
on 18 May 2015
Very enjoyable and surprisingly grammatically correct. The plot of the story was excellent and it is an excellent read.
on 15 April 2015
Loved this book. Have been to the old homes around Rhode Island, so very enjoyable book.
on 25 November 2015